You can run AiiDAlab yourself, however we also maintain a few official cloud-backed deployments.
- Open to all researchers affiliated with Materials Cloud partners
- Hosted at the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)
- Sponsored by a PRACE-FENIX grant
- Open to all Materials Modeling MarketPlace users
- Hosted at DigitalOcean
- Sponsored by the Materials Modeling MarketPlace
We kindly ask you to cite the following publication if you use AiiDAlab:
A. V. Yakutovich et al., Comp. Mat. Sci. 188, 110165 (2021).
- Why does the public demonstrator require an EGI account and enrollment?
- Providing this service comes at substantial cost. Requiring the login via EGI allows us to protect against service abuse like crypto-mining.
- How can I get access to the Materials Cloud deployments?
- These deployments are restricted to members of organizations affiliated with the Materials Cloud partners. If you are one of these members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request access.
- I am not eligible for any of these deployments, how can I use AiiDAlab?
- The easiest would be to simply run it yourself! Please see here for instructions on how to run AiiDAlab yourself.
- Please message us at email@example.com for any other questions.